Twitter Updates

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    New Guild

    Well one of the only thing I have not done in the game is form my own guild, so on my alt Gaidon I have started a guild with a good friend called Tarmon GaiDon. Those who have read Wheel of Time will know that this is translated to "the last battle" or something similar :)

    It's really a casual guild for now but I look forward to eventually growing it into a raiding guild, even if it is 10man content on a single night a week or something.

    Shameless plug but if you have any alts on Khaz'Goroth that want a friendly place to park look me up :) Nothing serious but would like to be looking at getting some 5man content in the next few weeks.

    http://tarmongaidon.wowstead.com

    Good Night :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment